As a seasoned, general contractor in hospitality, restaurants, retail, office, multi-tenant and tenant improvements Level 3 Construction, Inc. realizes the need for honest and strong relationships with our Subcontractors. It is these relationships that are key, towards our organization’s success and continued business process improvement.
Therefore, we are always looking for new, talented people and companies to partner with us. Pre-qualification is based on such characteristics as industry experience, quality of work, financial stability, competitive pricing, and a like-minded business philosophy.
Subcontracting with Level 3 Construction requires a high level of commitment and expertise. As the general contractor, we understand that there are equally important expectations of us. We promise to be fair and open in our bidding process, as well as provide sound leadership, a safe working environment, strong field support and clear communication using the latest methods of information technology (IT).
If you would like to bid on our current or upcoming projects please fill out the Subcontractor Prequalification Form to get started working with us.
If you cannot open a PDF or are not running Adobe Acrobat you can download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free here.
- Subcontractor Prequalification Form (PDF file)
- Subcontract Agreement Sample (PDF file)
- Form W-9 Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification (PDF file)
- Insurance Requirements (PDF file)
- Sample Insurance Certificate (PDF file)
- Worker’s Jobsite Rules and Safety (PDF file)
If you are already working with us and need some assistance, check out some of these links:
- Application for Payment Procedure (PDF file)
- Application for Payment Procedure – Retention Billing (PDF file)
- Subcontractor’s /Supplier’s Conditional Lien Waiver and Release – Progress Billing (PDF file)
- Subcontractor’s /Supplier’s Unconditional Lien Waiver and Release – Progress Billing (PDF file)
- Subcontractor’s /Supplier’s Final Conditional Lien Waiver and Release Retention Billing (PDF file)
- Subcontractor’s /Supplier’s Final Unconditional Lien Waiver and Release – Retention Billing (PDF file)
- 2nd Tier Subcontractor /Supplier Form of Person’s Furnishing Labor, Material and Equipment (PDF file)
- Instructions for Subcontractor Closeout (PDF file)